Befores:
This is the room as it was in 2007 when we first moved in.
Then in 2009, it looked like this. I hung some mirrors and changed out the bedding and the window shade and lamp.
You can't really tell by these first two photos, but the photo is taken from the door frame. And the room always seemed especially small and crammed. After reading Layla's E-Book, it dawned on me to re-arrange the room based on an aerial perspective and that began the path to the guest room coming together (thanks, Layla!).
So now I present you,
The After:
I changed the placement of the bed, thus allowing more space in the room. I also changed the bedding and made a little vignette using the dresser and objects we had around the house... and somewhere between the second photo and here, we got wood floors. Oh, and I got some gold letters from Hobby Lobby "HobLob" and hung them above the window (which was a bit of a challenge, I might add). I think it looks quite cozy.
Anyone need a place to sleep? :)







5 comments:
looks great!!! next time we're in dallas, we need to stay a night with you guys. yes, i'm inviting us over :) that's what bffs do right? i love you!!
i LOVE! and i want to come stay...and have a craft night with you! caleb is going out of town soon...maybe we can plan a craft date?!
so cute!!! I want to visit too! when Adrian and I finally get a house, I'm calling you to help me re-decorate, re-purpose, and re-create. you're amazing!
Love this LD! I need to check out that ebook myself. Love you!!
Emcat, that's definately what bff's do. I would LOVE to have you and Wesley stay with us. Maybe you should just permanently move in. I love you more.
Post a Comment