When we first moved in:
Beginning of the Week:
During:
Now: (Not calling it after because we have yet to do the backsplash).
This is our new faucet that I just love! It's so timeless. I got it on Overstock.com.
If you read the kitchen post, you probably know that I was debating between beadboard and white subway tiles for the backsplash. I chose to go with the subway tiles. My sweet (and talented) friend Lindsey McCarty agrees with this decision. {{Check out her blog- and be prepared to fall in love with her.}} Now we just have to get the backsplash installed and our kitchen will be completely redone. Amazing.
And just for fun, a picture of our dog Norman, whom I affectionately call Normie:
Stay tuned for a completely finished version (one of these days).







2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, I just can't wait to invite myself over once I get settled in Texas in the fall :)
Love it LD!! Can't wait to see how it looks all finished w/ the backsplash! Oh and that faucet is gorgeous!! I was looking for one similar to that for our place. Love you!
Post a Comment